Monday, June 18, 2012

Boredom Times Boredom Squared Equals This Post.

Hola amigos! I'm bored to death, and I just can't take studying anymore. One more page of that Organic Chemistry bullcrap, and Marzouk will be history. And, right now, I'm kinda stalking unknown people (Admit it, we all stalk people), and these people are all bloggers. So anyways, I'm moving on from blog to blog, commenting, following, checking out their pictures, usual stuff. But one thing I've realised that, these people blog on a regular basis, something that I'm far off from. And henceforth, I've decided that I'll update my shit more than around twice a month- the way it's been all this while.

Recently, I stumbled upon the fact that I kinda like to think a lot. Even in the shower. No, seriously. I don't know if it's just a girl thing, but believe me man, this one time I was in the shower, and I found the cure for Alzheimer's disease, and a plan that would eradicate world poverty. I would not like to think of myself as a philosopher, but hey- I love to squeeze brain juice. It's actually much like the political systems of a country. You have the PM/King, who are said to run the country, and then you have the politicians, who actually run the country. Based on a scenario like that, a real philosopher falls on the PM/King end of the continuum, and I, on the politician end of the continuum. Anyhow, to find the exit route of boredom, I planned on crashing this party I knew about, and I told a friend about it. The picture below summarizes my plan in two words.


Have I made myself clear?

But the plan didn't work out so well. I'm mean, he's dumb as a rock. Oh I tell you people, I've women smarter than him. Btw, I just got done with my Physics Unit 5 today, and it was better than expected. Better than expected on the scale that the amount of syllabus to cover was something that made me give up last night. Yes, you got that right. I gave up. I was supposed to come home and take a nap, but fuck napping! Although I'm supposed to be really tired right now (I've been awake for 36+ hours as of now), but for some reason, I'm wide awake. Which is why the reason I'm frolicking around on the net watching Aziz Ansari shows. Man, I love Aziz Ansari. He's probably the reason people like me were meant to be. So. Goddamned. Hilarious. But I remember this one time, my dream of watching an Aziz Ansari show for real got me into a tad bit trouble. It's pretty long, so brace yourselves. Go get a cup of coffee, if you like. Meanwhile, I'll just check out what's up on Facebook.

Yeah, back. Nothing new, really. Except that I decided to post stupid comments on some Harry Potter pages. I often do that. An example? I'll give you that. XD


Oh, yes. I fuck with them. (Click to enlarge, it's crazy.)

Okay, so that Aziz Ansari story. It's pretty sad, atleast on my side. But anyhow, it starts off one Tuesday, when I see this ad on the Internet, and it said that I could enter my mobile number, and on doing so, I would automatically enter a draw where the winner gets a ticket to an Aziz Ansari show. And to a fan like me, shit is like is way too feckin' hard to turn down. So, I tried my luck, and even before you knew it, I typed in my number. I received a text that night, which confirmed my entrance into the draw, and let's just say that came as an ounce of the greatest delight. However, the net day onwards, these dipshits started deducting 4SR/Day from my account, and this went like for a full week. 2 more days with that shit, and I'd have ended up on the streets, crying for my daily share of bread. To compensate for the cash I've lost on this, I set up a money making scheme, where I could get those not back into my wallet. The plan was that I tried playing monopoly with real cash with some of my cousins, but as luck turns out, that was a bust too.

I can't believe how these Internet dudes can just get away with shit like that aimed at teenagers. Believe me, it got on my nerves to an extent, where I decided to sue these guys. But then again, to fight a case, you need a lawyer. And let's not forget that lawyer's cost a lot of money, and like's I've said before, monopoly was a piece of trash. But believe me, I haven't given up hope yet, which is why I'm still smiling. Cunning as a fox. Fact is, I've got a link into these courts and shit. I mean, this law school friend, Ruqaiyyah Kazi, she's pretty far off from graduating law school, but when she's finally done Inshaa Allah, I'll let her fight the case for me, for free.

Yeah, that's about it. Here's a song I'd like to share with you people out there. It's an old Eminem song. But to all those who believe, let me tell you, Eminem's music is like wine, it gets better with age. I miss the old Eminem btw. Before he joined the Illuminati, that is. Sick bastard. Although, I still respect him. Here's the song anyway.


The Eminem Show. One of the finest.

Anyways, I'll leave now. Drowsy feelings setting in, you know. Later, I'll have to hit the Chemistry books. Got the second last exam tomorrow. Sweet Baby Jesus, I can smell freedom, already. And it's heavenly white light is somewhat shining from around the corner. I feel better when I think of it. On a parting note, I ask anyone who might be reading this, irrespective of whether you know me or not, to pray for my exams, as Edexcel is strongly against me. Adios, peeps!

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. you're funny, sir. like really funny. i haven't laughed out loud at a post for so long! read your previous posts too. you're a great writer. *begins praying for your exams to go well* following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furree! Thanks a buuuunch! You ma'am, are one heck of a motivation, and so much better than most of the bloggers I've seen! :D

    ReplyDelete

Because it means something to me.